Added - new functions
Reports with task overview
We want to further simplify the processes between tasks and reports.
From now on you will find an overview of these tasks for the corresponding report under the tab Tasks.
One click takes the user to the corresponding task and its progress and processing sequence. In the future it will also be possible to display the tasks in the PDF report.
Changes - improved functions
Faster completion of reports in Assistant
Especially when checklists and protocols are run in bulk, it often takes less than a minute to complete them.
Previously, when closing a report, the user was asked twice whether the report should be closed and thus archived in an unchangeable form.
One of these queries is now omitted and replaced by a time-based undo. If the report is not to be closed, this action can be undone.
Fixed - Fixed functional impairments
- Duplicating rules led to orders in the past
- Completed reports can be viewed by anyone
A new role-based access enables this restriction
- Missing translation for media upload
- Image editor minor issue with arrows shapes
- Task notification cannot be opened
- Tasks created in a report were not displayed in the completed report
- QR code icon in the document section available again
- Assignment not visible before starting an order
- Offline report for a task could not be "unlocked