After the big changes of the last time we want to pay more attention to the small and important things in the software.
We have small but nice features for this release in our luggage, which can make your work easier. Furthermore, the coming quarter will be dedicated to improving existing logic and functionality.
Stay healthy and provide us your honest feedback.
Added - new functions
Inserting media made much easier - globally and locally.
Your documents live from media and simple documentation using images and videos. That's why we took a closer look at the attachment of media to a document - and made the process much faster.
The new media overview accesses local and global media. Filter what you are looking for, select the media and insert them with a single click.
With the changer (1) the image size can be changed. Furthermore, the media can still be filtered by type (2).
Attention Errors - Notes of the software for users
Error messages and hints can be frightening and distracting. Not every message of the software is equally important. That's why we have made the design and behavior of important and less important notification messages much more consistent for our users.
Error messages and hints of the software now always appear in the upper right half of the screen.
A simple color logic allows you to classify them immediately.
You can simply ignore hints if there is no need for action, but they provide you with important information, and hints disappear automatically after a short time, while error messages must be actively closed.
Faster start in the morning
To start murdering where you left off in the evening becomes a little easier. The assistant gets a small update in the dashboard.
The view is user specific and takes into account set filters and job assignments.
Changes - improved functions
Application language now in the profile area of the sidebar
We would like to point out a small change in the sidebar area.
The language setting for the software interface is now located below the user profile.
Create document simpler design
Another small but nice change is hidden behind the button New Document.
The document wizard has been significantly streamlined. Instead of four steps, it is now possible to create documents in just one step. This saves time and provides a better overview.
Fixed - Fixed functional impairments
Change notice for the user of a new version no longer appears again after confirmation
Images with low height and large width are no longer blurred
MS Azure login problems fixed
MS Azure initial login problems for new users fixed
partially incorrect forwarding to Assistant was fixed
Calculation of the number of disclosures in the PDF report was corrected
Problems with sharing instructions for external users have been fixed
Missing translations were added
Renaming of the Analytics division from "last year" to "last 12 months
Fixed inconsistencies in naming in the media management area
Fixed incorrect translation for "Last version" in the orders section
Document ID column has been widened to easily display four-digit IDs
Improve or fix performance for many number return interactions
Error message added, if a material with the same material number should be created
Offline mode problems with the "Service Worker" of the browser fixed
Safety instructions are now displayed again for externally shared documents
Fixed: Media returns were temporarily not output in the PDF report
set filters now remain consistent when switching between Editor and Assistant
Fixed inconsistencies in the Analytics area, where values from modular documents were also taken into account
Fixed: Recurring 4-weekly orders still appear every 2 weeks
Duplicating operations with images unintentionally led to problems if they were removed later
Problems with displaying the step description solved
Edit button now remains visible even after a document has been published
Media feedback is now displayed in the order of media upload
Selecting "Reset all" in the filter area caused the set filter to be deleted
minor improvement of the UI for iOS devices
Fixed: Base ID and Report ID were displayed incorrectly in the PDF
Automator now creates documents not only in German language - language selection added