Long awaited and finally available
- Failed Responses
By specifying expected and unexpected responses entries, the creator of a document can freely define what is correct and incorrect.
This allows complex checklists to be evaluated automatically. This also builds the basis for an even more comprehensive analysis of results in the future.
- Analytics Data Infrastructure
In order to carry out process improvements and quality analyses in the future, Version 7.7 introduces data endpoints to enable this.
In version 7.8, the data points can then be queried and evaluated with the first features.
- General Improvements
– Orders are now also displayed for other users
– UI adjustments and improvements in the Assistant “order” section
Fixed functional impairments
- Paginator issue solved
- Trouble with the search in the trash fixed
- Fix minor UI and UX issues